Form of government:Parliamentary republic
Area:78 866 km2
Currency:Czech Koruna (CZK)
Opening a corporate account with UniCredit
About the Bank
UniCredit is one of the largest banks in the Czech Republic and the European Union. It is the product of a merger of about 15 European banks, 9 of which are Italian. Also, the banks of Belgium, Austria, the Czech Republic, etc. entered the largest financial organization in Europe. The total number of branches operating today in the country is 58. The international geography of coverage is more than 20 European countries. The network of branches in Europe unites about 10 thousand branches. Only a few European banks can boast of such a number of branches and such an extended geography. It provides banking services to clients of all categories, actively working with foreign clients - individuals and legal entities. Among the many competitors, UniCredit offers some of the most interesting and favorable conditions for customers.
5 reasons to open an account with UniCredit
- Impeccable reputation of the bank in the global financial market. The bank is developing steadily, the network of branches is actively expanding. All obligations to clients are fulfilled. Confidentiality to depositors is guaranteed.
- Possibility to open an account without personal presence. The Bank allows making deposits by proxy. That is, to be a UniCredit client it is not necessary to be in the Czech Republic. The main thing is that your agent has a power of attorney drawn up in accordance with all the rules. Importantly, when opening an account with a bank, there is no commission.
- There are no restrictions on any payments in dollars. The bank is loyal to where the payments come from and what type of activity the depositor is engaged in. There is no limit on the number of transactions and the minimum turnover of funds per year. An important advantage of UniCredit is the absence of a minimum balance.
- A wide range of banking products. The priority direction is lending. Importantly, loans are available to both Czech taxpayers and foreign entrepreneurs.
- Possibility of online account management. Both Czech and English versions of Internet banking are provided.
Services for corporate clients
Services include lending, financing of investment projects, support for foreign economic activity, insurance, etc. Taking into account the peculiarities of a corporate client's business, the bank strives in each case to find an individual solution that is equally beneficial for both the entrepreneur and the bank. By providing banking services to corporate clients, UniCredit seeks to build strategic partnerships with them. They are aimed at increasing the confidence of clients and at developing the business of both parties - the client and the bank.
Interested in opening a corporate account with a reliable Czech bank? We recommend UniCredit - Czech Republic, the country of your current location, or Ukraine, it doesn't matter. We provide services for opening an account with UniCredit at a distance. The term for opening an account does not exceed 7 business days.