Form of government:Confederation
Area:41 284 км2
Currency:Swiss Franc (CHF)
About CIM Banque
C.I.M. Banque is a Swiss bank, founded in 1990. Initially it was called Unibank (Suisse) SA. Three years after the creation, the bank was renamed C.I.M. Banque. C.I.M. Banque is known in the world as a private, traditional Swiss bank. It is also a member of the organization of the Swiss Bankers Association.
- Private banking services;
- Asset management;
- Internet banking;
- Financial and investment advice;
- Trust management;
- Brokerage services;
- Internet trading, Mobile banking;
- Credit and debit cards.
- Loyalty of bank employees to clients;
- Bank clients can be serviced in 18 languages, including Russian;
- The account can be managed with the help of “Home Banking” via the Internet. You can pay bills and manage your own account wherever you are;
- Prompt, professional and quality consulting of the bank’s customers;
- In order to inform customers and ensure transparency, bank employees use modern technologies.
Documents required for account opening
- Documents required for account opening
- Original company documents, company seal and apostille on documents;
- Copy of foreign and internal passports of all company participants (copies must be notarized);
- The document confirming the registration address of each member of the company.
Corporate account (all accounts are multicurrency).
In order to activate the account, it is necessary to transfer the amount of 20 000 USD/EU /CHF to the bank details provided by the bank. This amount is an activation amount, it is not blocked.
1000 USD/EU /CHF is irreducible balance on the account.
Terms of account opening:
After receiving all the necessary documents, the bank provides the details of the account within 7 working days. It is necessary to hold a video conference with a bank employee through the online WebEx program. It is necessary to deposit the activation amount on the account before the video conference.
Personal presence in the bank is not required. It is necessary to hold a video conference with the bank manager.
C.I.M. Banque does not open accounts for classical offshore companies.