Business and staff relocation is the process by which a business, along with its employees, moves from one location to another. It can be within the same city or from one country to another.
Companies usually name five main reasons for changing location. These are labor and workforce issues, the desire to enter new markets, the need to modernize facilities or equipment, the desire to reduce costs or increase cash flows, as well as quality of life considerations.
And with the beginning of the war on the territory of Ukraine, a sixth reason appeared on the part of the Russian Federation, the issue of security, preservation of business and production, labor force.
At this seminar, we considered the following issues of business and personnel relocation:
- 1. State support of the Czech Republic and proposals for Ukrainian business. The position of the Czech legislation on business relocation, availability of investment incentives for relocators.
- 2. Ways of business relocation to the Czech Republic, legal procedure of transfer or creation of a new company. Selection of organizational and legal forms.
- 3. Tax system, taxation and tax accounting in the Czech Republic.
- 4. Issues of migration law. Obtaining the right of residence for employees in the Czech Republic, employment of employees.
- 5. Accounting and tax accounting in the Czech Republic, practical aspects of business relocation.
Yurii Krasilnikov, partner of Finance Business Service.
Anna Bildiy, lawyer at Finance Business Service.