Published: 23.12.2019 news
Form of government:Confederation
Area:41 284 км2
Currency:Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Respectability of the European company (it is provided by the high international authority of Switzerland).
- Stability of political, legislative and economic system.
- Opportunity to use the company as a holding, non-resident, nominal.
- Favorable labor and economic environment with a highly developed legal system and corporate law.
- Switzerland has signed 42 agreements (including with Ukraine), which allow avoiding double taxation. They fully comply with international standards. 34 contracts have entered into legal force.
- Absence of exchange control.
- The developed infrastructure (road network, railways, airports, international port)
- Switzerland is not included in the black lists of FATF and OECD. The jurisdiction has been involved in the Hague Convention since 1961.
Annual reporting and audit
Each company must maintain accounting records and prepare annual financial statements.
Swiss Corporate Law
Swiss Corporate Governance Download