Published: 02.10.2018 blog
Form of government:Constitutional monarchy
Area:43 094 km2
Currency:Danish krone (DKK)
The Kingdom of Denmark is the southernmost state on the Scandinavian Peninsula. This country is one of the most developed in the EU economically. Denmark is characterized by a highly developed agriculture and forest industry. At the same time, almost ideal living conditions have been created here, combining a high level of environmental safety and the latest technologies that provide comfort in its understanding by a civilized society. Thus, opening a company in Denmark and living in this country has a number of advantages. In addition, the local authorities have created excellent prerequisites for successful business in this country. Let's consider the main ones.
- Denmark's membership in the EU, extending to local companies all the benefits and privileges provided by this organization.
- The country's entry into the WTO, OSCE, OECD and the Council of Europe, as well as in the top ten most developed countries in the world.
- A wide range of organizational and legal forms of companies, allowing you to choose the best option for yourself.
- Lack of local tax number and currency control.
- Existence of agreements on avoidance of double taxation with many countries.
- Acceptable requirements for opening companies.
- The ability to significantly optimize tax payments using legal schemes.
Permission to use nominee directors and shareholders ensures that the real owner of the company cannot be identified.
Danish corporate law
Danish Contracts Act Download