Form of government:Constitutional monarchy
Currency:Netherlands Antillean Guilder (ANG)
- Inexpensive jurisdiction with the status of a tax-exempt company;
- low cost of annual support;
- active support of offshore business from the state;
- The Netherlands Antilles have signed conventions for the avoidance of double taxation with Norway and the Netherlands;
- The country participates in one of the international maritime conventions.
Modern legislation based on the Civil Code of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Annual reporting and audit
The company is exempt from reporting.
Publicly available information
Information about the directors and shareholders of the company is public, in order to avoid disclosure of information about the beneficiaries, the company may use nominee directors and shareholders.