Published: 18.06.2018 blog
Form of government:Parliamentary monarchy
Currency:East Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Classic offshore companies registered in St. Kitts have many opportunities and prospects. Some of the features:
- The owner can easily structure the company. Management can be entrusted to managers, the sizes of shares can be left to the board members. However, the powers of a member who does not take part in the management are often limited.
- Board members and managers can be both legal entities and natural persons, regardless of their residence and citizenship.
- A single owner is allowed.
- It is possible to transfer control to third parties. In this case, the real beneficiary receives complete confidentiality.
- LLC in Saint Kitts is a full-fledged legal entity. Accordingly, the company has responsibilities and rights, and it is also responsible for the obligations. Board members participating in the management may not be personally liable for the debts of the LLC.
- Such a company will serve as an effective investment tool for joint ventures, especially if partners are in different jurisdictions.
- Profits and assets received outside the territory of the state are not subject to taxes and levies, are not subject to currency control.