Published: 23.12.2019 news
Form of government:Presidential Republic
Area:9 519 431 км2
- Prestige - you are acting on behalf of a genuine American company;
- There is no tax liability in the US for non-resident owners;
- The opportunity to be a tax-exempt company in the event of not doing business in the United States;
- There is no need to provide annual reports to US federal or local authorities;
- You can liquidate your company at any time without appointing a liquidator;
- There are no restrictions for opening bank accounts. You can open accounts where you want and conduct activities in any region.
The activities of offshore companies in the United States are regulated by the Companies Legislation
- Taxation of companies that do not receive income from sources in the United States and do not have US residents as founders is 0%;
- Taxation of corporations with an Employer Identification Number is carried out at a floating rate of 15-39%.
Annual reporting and audit
Regardless of whether the LLC conducts economic activities in the United States or not, it is obliged to conduct accounting and submit financial statements in the US.
Names and addresses of directors and shareholders, registration address, Memorandum and Articles of Association.