Published: 23.12.2019 news
Form of government:Hereditary monarchy
Area:449 964 км2
Currency:Swedish Krona (SEK)
The Kingdom of Sweden, which occupies most of the Scandinavian Peninsula, has gained the fame of one of the most developed countries of the European Union. Today, various methods of state administration harmoniously coexist here: capitalism, monarchism and socialism. Perhaps, due to this structure and competent actions of the authorities, the population of Sweden, which is more than 9 million people, lives in comfortable economic conditions.
Administratively, Sweden is divided into 21 land or counties, which are also divided into municipalities. The total territory of the state is 449,964 square kilometers. The capital is Stockholm. The official language is Swedish. Since Sweden has been a Member of the European Union since 1995, the Schengen agreement operates in the country. The monetary unit is the Swedish krona.
- Sweden is a country of innovations;
- The infrastructure of Sweden is very developed and constantly modernized;
- The company will employ highly qualified personnel trained in the best educational institutions;
- Offshore legislation operates in Sweden;
- The founder of the company has the right to open an account in any bank and in any country. At the same time, the number of accounts is unlimited.
- The Swedish legislation guarantees that information about the bank’s operations will not be disclosed.