The seminar will provide answers to the following questions:
- What are the consequences of the scandal with the Panama offshore companies?
- How to build a scheme of work with a foreign bank that would solve the problems with foreign exchange controls?
- Are there any new schemes of work without offshore? What reasonable alternatives to Panama and Cyprus?
- How to build inheritance assets?
- Should we turn a blind eye to some of the trends?
1. Changes to the international tax law and the basic tendencies of international tax planning:
1.1. BEPS plan and its implementation;
1.2. The trend of disclosure of beneficial owners. EU Directives and their implementation. A public register of supervisory persons in UK from 2016;
1.3. The automatic exchange of tax information according to a common standard automatic exchange of information (CRS);
1.4. Substance as a new tax planning requirement.
2. Ukrainian legislation regulates the work of non-residents:
2.1. Tax Code of Ukraine, the analysis of the main items of regulating work with foreign companies;
2.2. Rules of exchange controls and the current foreign exchange restrictions;
2.3. To disclose the beneficial owners’ rights;
2.4. Licensing of Currency Operations;
2.5. Signs of fraudulent deals;
2.6. Transfer pricing rules (brief analysis of the application of the rules);
2.7. Practical aspects of proving the beneficial recipient of income.
3. Analysis of schemes of work with the consideration of tax jurisdictions features:
3.1. Trading companies in the EU: new tax challenges;
3.2. Investment schemes, loans, royalties and gross costs;
3.3. Scheme of holding and taking into account changes to the legislation;
3.5. Scheme of the confidential ownership analysis of possible instruments on viability;
3.6. Trusts and foundations as a way of building inheritance scheme;
3.7. Features of construction schemes for electronic commerce: taxation and the right structure;
3.8. Copyright and royalties: Features of construction and payments using copyright.
4. Bank of non-resident company, the new requirements:
4.1. Rules for identification and control of the beneficiary;
4.2. Indicators of suspicious transactions according to bank procedures;
4.3. Review of Banks and features opening accounts (Latvia, Poland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Slovakia and Hong Kong);
4.4. Alternative currency, payments using electronic money;
4.5. Service fiduciary deposit bank selection jurisdiction, rates and basic conditions of banks.