Moratorium on Inspections Will Be in Force until the End of 2018
The changes in the Law of Ukraine “On the Temporal Features of the Implementation of Measures of State Supervision (Control) in the Sphere of Economic Activity” have been published.
The innovations assume the extension of the moratorium on the conduct of planned measures by the state supervision (control) authorities on the implementation of state supervision (control) in the sphere of economic activity by the end of 2018.
In addition, until December 31 of this year, unplanned measures of state supervision (control) are carried out by the state supervision (control) authorities on the following grounds:
- in accordance with Part 2 of Art. 3 Memorandum No. 1728 (as agreed by the central executive authority implementing the state regulatory policy, policy on supervision (control) in the sphere of economic activity, licensing and permissive system in the sphere of economic activities and deregulation of economic activities);
- upon a written request of a business entity to the relevant body of state supervision (control) on the implementation of an event of state supervision (control) at his request;
- in the event of an accident or death due to an accident in connection with the activities of the business entity;
- by court decision;
- in the occurrence of an event that has a significant negative impact in accordance with the criteria approved by the CMU, on the rights, legitimate interests, life and health of a person, protection of the environment and ensuring state security;
- to check the compliance of business entity with the instructions, orders or other administrative documents for the elimination of violations of legislation issued by the state inspection body (state control).
The action of the Law of Ukraine “On Temporal Features of the Implementation of Measures of State Supervision (Control) in the Sphere of Economic Activity” does not apply to relations arising in the course of supervision (control) activities by the bodies included in the list developed by the Cabinet.
The corresponding changes are provided for in paragraph 9 of the Final Provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On the State Budget for 2018” of 07.12.2017 No. 2246-VІІІ (Project No. 7000).