Form of government:Constitutional monarchy
Currency:East Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
Offshore Registration in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Requirements for the company
Structure of the company:
- Citizens of any country of the world can act as founders;
- Company must have at least one shareholder and one director;
- There are no restrictions on the citizenship of the company’s members.
Requirements for the company:
- The availability of a registered office in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is mandatory;
- The availability of a registered agent in the territory of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is mandatory;
- Shareholders - minimum number is one natural or legal person, nominal service is allowed;
- Bearer shares, unvalued shares are allowed;
- There are no requirements for the storage of any documentation in the registered office;
- It is allowed to issue all known types of shares (including bearer shares);
- Meetings may be held at any time and in any place at the discretion of directors and shares
Selection of a company name
- Selection of a company name
- It must not be identical or similar to an already registered name;
- The words Association, Bank, Chamber, Charter, International, Group, Municipal, Royal, Fund and a number of others can be used only after approval by the Register of Companies.
Organizational and legal forms
The form of exempted companies is IBC (International Business Company).
The company of international business is completely exempt from taxes. Guarantee of tax exemption is for twenty-five years.
Annual reporting and audit
No financial and tax reporting is required.
Publicly available information
Information on shareholders and directors is not available.
What is included in the price?
The originals of all documents are issued in English, the main documents are apostilled.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Exemption from Import Duties
- Certificate of Exemption from Direct Taxes
- Corporate Director Consent Letter
- Corporate Resolution
- Corporate Services Agreement
- Indemnity and Guarantee Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Share Certificate
- Shareholders Resolution
- Corporate seal