Form of government:Parliamentary republic
Area:49 034 км2
Company registration in Slovakia
Organizational and legal forms
There are such forms of enterprises in Slovakia:
- Limited Liability Company / (SRO)
- Joint Stock Company / (AS)
- Full partnership / (VOS)
- Limited partnership / (KS)
The establishment of SRO (an analogue of LLC) is the best option for foreign investors. In accordance with the directive of the Council of the European Union “On Subsidiaries and Parent Companies”, it is envisaged to use a Slovak firm as a holding company. In relation to the parent company, as well as to the subsidiary company, a unified system of taxation will be used.
Requirements for the company
The opening of the company in Slovakia will take no more than 18 days on average. The name of the company should be checked preliminary for similarities to already existing ones, you can do it yourself on the website of the Trade Register of the country. It is necessary to provide for the registration:
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- Certificates: on the transfer of the authorized capital, the absence of criminal records of the director (directors) in the Republic, similar certificate on the absence of criminal records in the country of residence
- Documentary proof of the availability of a legal address (virtual office is allowed)
- Documentary confirmation of the contribution of each founder’s share in the statutory fund
Most activities (about 180) do not require a license in Slovakia. If licensing is necessary, you will have to provide a proof of work experience in this specialty, the availability of appropriate education, as well as fulfill other conditions that are different for each type of activity.
The firm, which plans to carry out export-import operations, needs a VAT payer status for foreign economic activity. Such status is not given to new firms automatically, you should apply to the tax office, where the amount of guarantee will be assigned. The funds are transferred to the reserve state account. If violations of the legislative norms regarding payment of taxes are not fixed during the year, funds can be received back. In order to bypass this procedure, you can buy a ready-made company with an already assigned VAT payer status.
The minimum authorized capital to open SRO is 5,000 euros. This amount must be paid in full at the moment of registration of the company. At the same time, the share for each participant is set at least 750 euros. In order to establish an AS in Slovakia, it is necessary to introduce an authorized capital of 25,000 euros.
What is included in the price?
What is included in the price?
- payment of state fees;
- provision of a legal address and agent in Slovakia;
- preparation and registration of constituent documents of partnership;
- payment of notary fees and fees for obtaining apostille on company documents;
- payment for nominal services in one year:
- preparation of one general power of attorney;
- issuance of company certificates;
- declaration of trust, a letter of transfer of shares;
- seal production;
- delivery of documents and seal by the courier to Ukraine.