Form of government:Hereditary monarchy
Area:449 964 км2
Currency:Swedish Krona (SEK)
Company registration in Sweden
Requirements for the company
- application of the owner;
- Memorandum on the establishment of the company;
- Articles of Association;
- protocol on the distribution of shares;
- confirmation on the deposit of authorized capital.
- The size of the authorized capital depends on the form of ownership of the company.
Types of companies
Non-resident owners have the right to open private limited companies in Sweden (privat Aktiebolag), open joint-stock companies (Publikt Aktiebolag). It is possible to open a partnership with unlimited liability together with a Swedish citizen. Now we will consider in more detail under what conditions it is possible to open this or that offshore company in Sweden. A limited liability company is opened after introduction of one hundred thousand Swedish kronas or twelve thousand euros to the fund of the company. In order to open an open joint stock company it is necessary to form an authorized capital in the amount of 500 thousand Swedish kronas or 55 thousand euros. And finally, the opening of a partnership with unlimited liability has minimum requirements - 1 Swedish krona.