Many beginner entrepreneurs are interested in the issues: how to register a joint-stock company (JSC) in Kyiv and what is this organizational and legal form of business. In accordance with the current legislation, a joint-stock company (JSC) is a business company, which authorized capital is divided into a certain number of shares of the same nominal value, the corporate rights for which are certified by shares.
The minimum amount of the authorized capital is 1 250 minimum wages. The number of participants can be more than 100 persons. Shareholders can be physical, legal entities, the state in the person of the body authorized to manage state property, as well as the territorial community in the person of the body authorized to manage communal property. A joint-stock company can be private, that is, it can only carry out a private placement of shares, or public - with the possibility of exercising both private and public placement of shares.
JSC can be created through the establishment, merger, separation, allocation, as well as the transformation of one or more entrepreneurial societies, state, municipal and other enterprises into the JSC.
The founders of the JSC may be several or even one person in the event of the purchase of all shares of the JSC by him. A foundation agreement may be concluded between the founders, in which the procedure for the joint activities on the establishment of a joint stock company, the number, type and class of shares to be acquired by each founder, the nominal value and cost of acquisition of these shares, the term and form of payment, the term of the contract are determined. But the foundation agreement will be valid only before the registration by the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market (report on the results of private share placement).
The founders must conduct a private placement of their shares and a constituent assembly to create such an enterprise, as well as carry out state registration of the JSC. The procedure for establishing a joint-stock company is rather complicated and involves a number of stages. So, before registering with the state registration bodies, it is necessary to register the issue of shares in the National Commission for Securities and Stock Market, conclude an agreement for servicing the issue of shares with the Central Securities Depository of securities and much more.
The company “Finance Business Service” will take over all the difficulties, providing a full range of services for the registration of the JSC. Our specialists will perform all the paperwork, as well as communication with the officials.
We provide the following services:
- Consultation on the issues of JSC registration.
- Name verification (the name of the enterprise in the territory of Ukraine can be used only once).
- Selection of economic activities according to CBA.
- Selection of a legal address.
- Preparation of constituent documents (constituent agreement, the decision of the meeting of shareholders on the establishment of the joint-stock company, the minutes of the constituent assembly on the distribution of shares among the founders of the joint-stock company, on the foundation of the JSC bodies, on the authority of the representative who will conduct further activities on the establishment of the JSC, etc., Charter).
- Preparation and submission of an application for the issue of shares to the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market, and later - a report on the results of a private placement of shares.
- Assignment of an international identification number to the shares and conclusion of an agreement for their servicing.
- Formation and verification of the completeness of the package required for registration of documents.
- Submission of the documents to the relevant authorities.
- Full legal support of the registration process.
- Открытие счета в банке (в т.ч. открытие счета в ценных бумагах у хранителя, при необходимости);
- Opening a bank account (including opening an account in securities with the custodian, if necessary).
- Seal production.
The client must provide:
- Company name.
- Information on the management bodies of joint-stock companies (collegial or sole).
- The size of the authorized capital (no less than 1,250 minimum wages).
- Documents of the founder(s):
- for natural persons - passport and identification code;
- for legal entities-residents - a certificate or an extract of state registration, the decision on participation in the creation of a joint-stock company;
- for legal entities-non-residents - a document confirming the registration of a foreign legal entity in his country, the decision to participate in the creation of a joint-stock company, a notarized (apostilled) power of attorney for a representative who will sign the documents on behalf of the company, the copies of the passport and identification code of the representative.
Upon completion of the registration process, the client receives the following documents:
- Memorandum of Association.
- Decision of the meeting of founders on the establishment of the JSC.
- Minutes of the constituent assembly on the placement of shares among the founders of the JSC.
- Сertificate on the assignment of the international identification number (ISIN) to the shares.
- Agreement with the National Securities Depository for the maintenance of share issue.
- Certificate of registration of the issue of shares.
- Extract from the USREOU (it includes registration data, data on registration with tax authorities and statistical agencies as a payer of UST).
- Agreement with the bank (custodian) on opening an account.