Limited Liability Company
According to the current legislation, a limited liability company (LLC) is an enterprise, which authorized capital is divided into shares, which size is determined by the constituent documents. At the same time, it is not necessary to deposit the entire amount of the authorized capital, the state gives a year for this from the moment of registration of the LLC. This is one of the most common organizational and legal forms of ownership of enterprises, which indicates its effectiveness. This is related to the fact that participants are liable only within their contributions. The maximum number of participants may reach 100 persons. There are no restrictions on the size of the authorized capital by the legislation. Finance Business Service provides a full range of services for the registration of LLC in Kyiv. Our specialists will take care of all paper work, as well as communication with officials.
We provide the following services:
- Consulting on the registration of LLC.
- Verification of the name (the name of the enterprise in the territory of Ukraine can be used only once).
- Selecting economic activities according to CFEA.
- Selecting legal address.
- Preparing constituent documents.
- Forming and verifying the package of necessary documents.
- Submitting documents to the relevant authorities.
- Full legal support of the registration process.
- Registration with the tax authorities (if necessary).
- Opening a bank account.
- Seal producing.
The client must provide:
- Company name.
- Information about the administrative bodies of LLC (director, management, board, audit commission).
- The size of the authorized capital and shares of each founder.
The documents of the founder(s):
- for natural persons - passport and identification code;
- for legal entities-residents - a certificate or an extract of state registration, decision to participate in the establishment of the LLC;
- for non-resident legal entities - a document confirming the registration of a foreign legal entity in his country, decision to participate in the establishment of the LLC, a notarized (apostilled) power of attorney for a representative who will sign documents on behalf of the company, a copy of the passport and the identification code of the representative;
- a copy of the passport and identification code of the head (it may be only a citizen of Ukraine).
The client receives the following documents upon completion of the registration process:
- Extract from the USREOU (it includes registration data, data on registration with tax authorities and statistical agencies as a payer of EST).
- Minutes of the constituent assembly.
- Agreement with the bank on opening an account.
In order to register the LLC in Kyiv, as well as to learn the details of the registration procedure and its cost, contact our specialists.