Obtaining a license for security activities
Clients ask Finance Business Service questions about obtaining a license for security activities. These matters are solved by the specialists of the company in the shortest possible time.
Despite the fact that the procedure for obtaining a license has been changed to become simpler, the license applicants have certain questions and there are some nuances that we would like to pay special attention to.
We should note at once that, on obtaining a license, the enterprise may not have security guards on the staff. This issue is the most relevant for a newly created business entity, which does not have staff members yet, but intends to engage in this type of activity.
At the same time, an expert in the organization of security measures is extremely necessary, without whom a license will not be issued. We pay attention that he can be the head of the enterprise or his deputy (deputies).
There are rather stringent requirements to a specialist in the organization of security measures, which he must comply with and which must be confirmed by certain documents.
Finance Business Service advises you to trust the assessment of the completeness of the package of documents, confirming the requirements for a specialists in the organization of security measures, to the specialists who have previously engaged in this and know it well, since submission of an incomplete package of documents entails a refusal to issue a license.
In addition, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that after receiving a license (publication of the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine for issuance of a license to carry out security activities), it is necessary to make the appropriate payment in the established amount and in a certain period. The lack of payment or payment with a missed deadline is the basis for revocation of a license.
Thus, on obtaining a license for security activities, Finance Business Service suggests paying special attention to three issues:
- Availability of a specialist in the organization of security measures;
- Availability of a full package of documents confirming the compliance of the specialist in the organization of security measures to certain requirements;
- Timely and full implementation of payment for the issuance of a license to carry out security activities.
Normative acts regulating the issues of obtaining a license for the implementation of security activities:
- The Law of Ukraine “On Licensing the types of economic activities”;
- The Law of Ukraine “On security activities”;
- The Law of Ukraine “On administrative services”;
- The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No.960 of 18.11.2015 “On approval of Licensing conditions for security activities”.