Form of government:Parliamentary republic
Area:312 679 км2
Currency:Polish zloty (PLN)
Joint Stock Company (SA) in Poland
- The Company is subject to VAT / CIT (income tax from legal entities). In order to ensure the solvency of the company, 8% of the annual income (after taxation) is transferred to the reserve fund until its amount reaches at least a third of the nominal value of all issued shares.
- The Company is liable for its obligations with all its property without restrictions. The shareholders are not liable for the obligations of the company, they bear the risk to the size of the company’s shares - the shareholders are not liable for the obligations of the company with their own property, their liability is limited only to the amount of capital contributed to the company.
- Every foreigner who resides legally in Poland can establish a Joint Stock Company.
- The minimum authorized capital of the joint-stock company in Poland is 100,000.00 PLN.
- Registration term up to one and a half months
The joint-stock company is made for the management of large and medium-sized enterprises. A joint-stock company can not be founded solely by a limited liability company. The mandatory bodies of the joint-stock company are: a meeting of shareholders, a board of directors and a supervisory board (an audit commission).
Corporate law of Poland
Аustrian code of corporate governance Download