Published: 23.12.2019 news
Form of government:Unitary
Area:603 549 км2
Opening a Subsidiary in Ukraine
Ukraine is the largest country in Eastern Europe, which territory occupies more than 603 thousand square kilometers. The population of Ukraine today is about 42 million 773 thousand people. The national currency is hryvnia, the capital of Ukraine is Kyiv.
Ukraine is an industrial-agrarian state with a focus on the export of energy equipment, textiles, and wood. The tax system of Ukraine is on the 164th place in the world. There are about 20 types of taxes and fees in Ukraine, including VAT and personal income tax.
Advantages of opening a company in Ukraine
Subsidiary enterprise (SE) is an organization established by a parent company for extension of its activities. A subsidiary is a separate legal entity that independently pays taxes, opens separate accounts and maintains its own documentation. SE is authorized to make deals on its own behalf and to affix a seal.
Advantages of subsidiary business:
- It is a safe way of investing funds;
- control over the management bodies lies with the parent company;
- registration of the subsidiary lasts maximum 20 days;
- subsidiary has the right to create its own affiliates and representative offices under the control of the parent company;
- possibility of establishing a holding.
Corporate Legislation of Ukraine
Civil Code Download
Tax code Download
Customs Code Download
Criminal Code Download
Law on state registration Download
Law on gospodarskie comradeship Download
Act on Accessionary Partnerships Download