Business package service
Have you only recently entered the business of operating companies abroad, or have you been doing this business for a long time, but not everything is going as smoothly as you would like it to? Then our package service will be an indispensable assistant for you. Qualified advice, legal support, training of your staff, legal support and representation of the interests of your company in resolving various issues - all this is just a small part of the services that are included in our package business services.
Such a complex maximizes the efficiency of your company, allowing you to get good profits and develop. You can always use our package service in the following situations:
- If you need help in organizing work with non-resident companies.
- If you do not know how to work with a foreign bank, insurance company and other financial institutions.
- If you do not want to hire a lawyer specializing in international law.
- If you want to receive high-quality support for your business abroad.
- If you need urgent advice on any of the above issues.
We will always help you solve your questions, find a way out of difficult situations, and simply support your business on mutually beneficial terms. By ordering any of the business service packages, you provide yourself with a 100% guarantee that by contacting us at any time during the service, you will not hear the usual for many of us “at the moment there are no free operators”. A personal manager or his deputy will always be ready to fulfill your requests or instructions.
Depending on your needs and interests, you can choose one of the following package work plans:
|Package of services||Duration||Number of hours||Cost, USD|
|Start||3 months||10 hours||1500 (150/hour)|
|Support||6 months||30 hours||3900 (130/hour)|
|One Year||12 months||60 hours||6000 (100/hour)|
|Project||According to the project||-||negotiable|
Minimal deposit: 200 USD
We list in more detail the services that are included in each of the packages offered by our company:
- Consulting on the work of the company;
- Drawing up contracts;
- Analysis of legislation;
- Drawing up a package of documents for working with banks;
- Preparation of legal opinions;
- Drawing up business plans;
- Business restructuring;
- Transaction support;
- Evaluation of transfer pricing transactions;
- Accompanying the company in courts;
- Preparation of official letters to government agencies;
- Customs broker consultation;
- Assistance in registration in payment systems;
- Advice on the transfer of business to heirs;
- Investment advice.