Form of government:Federal republic
Area:83 879 km2
About Credit Suisse AG
The bank was founded in 1856. In 1978 began to cooperate with The First Boston Corporation and in 1988 received a controlling stake in this company. In 1997, Credit Suisse Holding was renamed Credit Suisse Group. Changed its name to Credit Suisse in 2005 as a result of a merger with Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Specific and non-standard investment recommendations and risk hedging tools in volatile markets;
- Opportunities for trading in securities and optimizing your investments, taking into account relevant market information;
- Recommendations on the use of complex financial instruments and investment strategies;
- Active monitoring of the state of the client's investments;
- Innovative solutions in the foreign exchange market;
- Transfer of assets between sectors of the economy;
- Market information in real time;
- Access to analytical materials.
Since 2006, Credit Suisse has been a universal international bank, using a single brand (Credit Suisse) and focusing on customer service in three main areas: investment banking, private banking and asset management.
Documents required for account opening
A standard package of corporate documents certified by an apostille is required, as well as a copy of the international passport.
- The bank is quite flexible in assessing the prospects of the client, but still focused on a non-reducible balance of 500,000-1,000,000, achieved within 1-5 years.
- Corporate, personal, savings
- All modern (Internet) and traditional (telephone) methods of account management are available.
Terms of account opening:
- About 15-20 working days from the moment the documents are received at the bank branch
- Visit to the bank is not required.