Form of government:Federal republic
Area:83 879 km2
About HYPO Landesbank Vorarlberg
Documents required to open an account with HYPO Landesbank Vorarlberg
- Company registration certificate;
- Memorandum of Association and/or Articles of Association;
- Appointment of a director or other similar document;
- Power of Attorney for the Attorney - account manager;
- Certificate of proper legal status or other similar document (if the company was registered more than 3 months ago);
- Copies of passports: director, account manager and beneficiary.
Account opening terms
Terms of account opening:
- 3 weeks from the date of receipt by the Bank of the said documents and information.
- It is necessary to meet with a representative of the Bank in Vienna within six months from the date of opening the account.
- Initial payment EUR / USD 5000
- Private; Corporate; Savings; Estimated
- Internet banking – real-time account management via the Internet (TAN codes required);
- Fax - sending orders and other documents to the bank (handwritten signature on the payment order + voice confirmation by phone);
- E-mail - sending orders and other documents to the bank (handwritten signature on the payment order + voice confirmation by phone);
- Phone - receiving information about banking services and account status (requires a code word).
The Bank is ready to offer a wide range of investment programs.
- There is no minimum initial deposit when opening an account;
- After opening an account, it is necessary to transfer any amount to it (preferably at least €500) so that the account is not zero.
Brief information about the bank
HYPO Landesbank Vorarlberg AG is one of the largest banks in Western Austria and the largest bank in Vorarlberg. The bank's offices are located in Bregenz, the capital of the Alpine province of Vorarlberg. The Vorarlberger Land-Und Hypothekenbank Aktiengesellschaft was established by the Vorarlberger Parliament in 1897. In 1996, the bank was transformed into a joint-stock company with the following ownership structure: Austria Beteiligungsgesellschaft (25% + 1 share) and Vorarlberger Landesbank Holding - Vorarlberg Land (75% - 1 share).