Form of government:Federal republic
Area:83 879 km2
About Meinl Bank
Austria's leading private investment bank, founded in Vienna in 1923 as a savings and lending institution. Its strategic focus areas are investment banking and asset management with a focus on the continuous development of innovative products to meet the ever-changing needs of clients.
- Opening accounts in the following currencies: US dollars, Euros, Other currencies
- Internet banking services
- Services for the issuance of corporate cards
- Internet payments
An agreement on the avoidance of double taxation has been concluded, AML legislation is clearly observed, Active membership in the OECD, FATF, Basel Commitee, Egmont Group, etc.
Documents required for account opening
- Constituent documents under an apostille;
- Company registration certificate;
- Certificate of good standing (if the company is older than 1 year);
- The charter of the company and the minutes of the founding meeting;
- Protocol on the appointment of the director;
- Power of attorney under an apostille;
- A copy of the passport of the representative of the company.
- The bank has no limits on the payment limit for credit cards. Free account maintenance.
Since 2015, in order to open a current account with Meinl Bank, each client must fulfill a new condition:
- invest at least 100,000 EUR in projects approved by the bank. Only under this condition, customers can use the services of the bank.
- Personal, Corporate, Savings.
- Internet bank.
Terms of account opening:
- The term for opening an account from the date of submission of documents to the bank is 1 month.
- Personal presence at the bank is not required.