Form of government:Republic
Area:9 250 km2
About the Bank
RCB Luxembourg is a branch of the private Cypriot bank RCB, founded in 1995. 46.29% of the bank’s shares belong to its founder – VTB Bank LLC, 49.9% of the shares – Crendaro Investments Limited, 3.81% – Mitarva Limited. Representative offices are also open in Moscow and London. RCB Cyprus is one of the five largest banks in the country and, in addition, is a member of the Cypriot state program to guarantee the protection of deposits. Its activities are regulated by the Luxembourg Financial Sector Supervisory Commission, as well as the Central Bank of Cyprus and the European Central Bank. Having received an award from Global Finance as a stable and reliable bank with a high level of service to private and corporate clients, RCB continues to improve, professing a personal approach and simplifying the procedure for contacting a branch. Among its correspondent banks are Bank of China, Credit Suisse (Switzerland), Barkleys Bank Plc (UK), Banque Internationale a Luxembourg, Raiffeisen Bank International AG and others.
Service at RCB bank
- The bank carries out money transfers in the SEPA zone (0.5 EUR per transaction), as well as SWIFT payments, issues check books and accepts payment orders.
- RCB issues Visa debit and credit cards.
- To make payments, remote access to account management (RCB Online Banking) is provided, as well as the RCB Telephone Banking service.
- The Bank opens and maintains investment, deposit and current accounts for private and corporate clients.
- There is a loyalty program RCB Club - for regular customers who actively use the services of the bank.
Advantages of RCB Bank
- Ability to open accounts in different currencies (at the same time, the commission does not depend on their number and is debited only for customer service)
- No need for a personal visit to open an account (just go through an online interview with a bank representative in Russian, English or another language)
- Relatively low service fees (0 for opening an account, 200 euros for annual service)
- Reduced rates for payments in the SEPA zone (no commission for transfers between customer accounts)
- No minimum deposit and account balance requirements
- Fast account opening time (varies from a few days to 4 weeks depending on the jurisdiction)
Documents required to open an account
- statutory documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Association and Memorandum, Certificate of Issue of Shares, Good Standing, extract from the register, document confirming the registration address, minutes of the first meeting of directors and other documents depending on the country of registration of the business);
- a document confirming the appointment of directors;
- a notarized copy of the passport and confirmation of the address of residence of the director(s);
- a notarized copy of the passport and confirmation of the address of residence of the beneficiary (s);
- power of attorney, declaration of trust (depending on the structure of the company);
- completed and signed application forms for the company and beneficiaries.