Form of government:Republic
Area:9 250 km2
Open a corporate account with Piraeus Bank
The Bank provides a wide range of banking and financial services, including servicing private and corporate clients, providing private-banking services, asset management, investment activities, lending.
- high reliability and recognized authority in the civilized world of Cypriot banks;
- proximity to bank branches of offices of professional consultants in the field of finance and taxation;
- quick and easy account opening;
- lack of "draconian" rules for new clients from Eastern Europe;
- efficiency and low cost of banking services;
- simplicity and variety of ways to remotely manage an account;
- Russian-speaking employees work in many banks;
- ease of depositing and withdrawing cash;
- deposits in local banks are guaranteed by the Cypriot government.
Documents required for account opening
Terms of account opening
Terms of account opening:
About 3 weeks.
A personal visit by the beneficiary and the account manager of the representative office in Kyiv or at the office of our company is obligatory.
Management takes place via fax, telephone, e-mail.
Brief information about the bank
Founded in 1916 as Banque du Piree SA. It has been listed on the Greek Stock Exchange since 1918. Since 1975 it has been under Greek jurisdiction. In December 1991, the bank was privatized and received its current name. In June 2000, Xiosbank SA and Macedonia Thrace Bank SA merged with Piraeus Bank SA. In December 2003, ETVA Bank (Helenic Industrial & Development Bank) was added to them. The bank has a representative office in Moscow. Shareholders of ING Group NV – 4.2%; the state of Greece – 2.7%; private shareholders – 50.10%; companies – 5.90%; foreign investors – 25.10%; own shares – 0.70%; Greek investors – 11.30%.