Form of government:Parliamentary republic
Area:78 866 km2
Currency:Czech Koruna (CZK)
Czech ready-made joint-stock company
Czech joint-stock companies are pre-registered companies with no business history. The purchase of a Czech joint-stock company makes it possible to start commercial activities immediately after the conclusion of the transaction. Features of a ready-made joint-stock company (a.s.):
- Guaranteed absence of any debts/obligations, as the company did not conduct business activities;
- 100% paid up share capital (2,000,000 CZK);
- Ability to engage in most types of entrepreneurial activities (about 80), permission to rent real estate for commercial activities is granted;
- Availability of own identification code, registration in the trade register of the Czech Republic;
- Availability of identification number of the taxpayer (legal entity).
- The shares are issued in paper format, the total number is 10 shares (the possibility of changing the number of shares is provided).
Buy a joint-stock company in the Czech Republic - advantages
The maximum amount of time required for the complete transfer of ownership of the JSC to the buyer is 24 hours. Importantly, there is no need for the presence of a foreign client in the Czech Republic. Communication with customers is possible both in any of the branches located in the Czech Republic, and online. Delivery of documents is carried out by couriers and air transport (if the client is in another state). The maximum delivery time depends on the distance, but does not exceed a few days.
We are ready:
- Convene and hold the first general meeting of the JSC, which will determine the management of the company;
- Prepare a package of documents necessary for the functioning of the company with mandatory notarization;
- Draw up an application necessary for fixing changes in the company, with its subsequent submission to the Commercial Register, etc.
- At the request of the client, we are ready to provide:
- Assistance in forwarding correspondence (by e-mail / regular mail);
- Accounting and legal support, representation of interests in government agencies, etc.;
- Assistance in opening a bank account, etc.
What do Finance Business Service clients get when they buy a ready-made JSC
The package of documents includes an agreement confirming the transfer of a joint-stock company to a client (2 copies), 1 copy of an extract from the trade and business registers, shares in paper form (10 units), a notarized public contract of the company, the balance sheet of the joint-stock company at the time of the transaction.