Form of government:Parliamentary republic
Area:78 866 km2
Currency:Czech Koruna (CZK)
Buying a ready-made company in the Czech Republic
Buying a ready-made company in the Czech Republic is an ideal starting point for starting a business abroad, when time is your main value. In a wide list of ready-made companies for sale, you can always find one that suits your type of business.
Ready-made company - advantages of buying
- Unlike registering a company from scratch, buying a ready-made company makes it possible to start entrepreneurial activity without delay. In addition to saving time, less money is spent on promoting a business.
- No need to study the area of jurisprudence related to the intricacies of registering a new legal entity.
- When you buy a ready-made company, you automatically get new customers for your business. Given the unsullied business reputation of an existing organization, the widest opportunities for your business open up in a new market.
Along with undeniable advantages, there are also disadvantages. It is not always possible to be sure of the impeccable reputation of the organization, the decency of its owners and the absence of debts to creditors, customers and partners, etc. Interested in buying a ready-made company in the Czech Republic, but afraid to make a deal on your own? Finance Business Service is ready to conduct a thorough audit of the organization to eliminate the slightest risks for you and your business.
Which includes a list of services for checking a ready-made company. Finance Business Service lawyers are ready to check and provide information on the following nuances of the organization:
- Accounting. We will check the availability of all necessary financial statements, which must be published on the website of the Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic. Let's study the frequency of their submission (this is important!). We will also find out if the company's employees have been deregistered if they were previously registered.
- Court archive. We will check whether the company had conflicts with the law, so that later this does not become unpleasant news for you.
- Legal address. Let us clarify what type of premises (residential, office) the company is registered in. We will check the existence of an agreement with the owner of the property that granted permission to use the legal address, and its validity period. Be sure to clarify the possibility of extending the contract.
- Loyalty. Due diligence involves obtaining confirmation that the company has no debts to social insurance, financial management.
- Date of the company (electronic mailbox). It is necessary to receive messages from government agencies of the Czech Republic.
- Bank account. We will make sure that the bank account has been closed by the seller before the transaction is concluded with the buyer.
- Extract from the trade register. Verification is necessary in order to be aware of any changes made to the Commercial Register.
- Extract from the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Czech Republic. We will study the list of those types of activities that a company can legally engage in. Check if all the licenses received by the company are valid.
If necessary, our lawyers will provide assistance in amending the Charter of the company after its acquisition. Do not risk your business reputation and money - order us to check a ready-made company in the Czech Republic and save yourself from any risks associated with its acquisition!