Form of government:Parliamentary republic
Area:78 866 кm2
Currency:Czech Koruna (CZK)
Offshore in Czech Republic
Ukraine, as a country for registering a company, does not suit you because of high taxation and constantly changing legislation? Pay attention to the Czech Republic – a steadily developing and safe EU state. The company, “registered” in the Czech state, opens up unlimited opportunities for business development for the following reasons:
- The Czech Republic is not included in the so-called offshore zones, therefore, there are no obstacles for a commercial organization to conduct business activities in Europe (provided that the Czech law and the legislation of other countries are observed);
- Residents and non-residents of the Czech Republic have the same rights when registering a company, opening a bank account, etc.;
- An offshore company gives the right to purchase real estate (residential/commercial) and land in the Czech Republic;
- Over time, you can get a residence permit, and then Czech citizenship.
Czech Republic strictly observes all EU directives that relate to business activities. Also, the Czech Republic has signed agreements on double taxation with European countries and Ukraine. The total number of states with which the agreement has been signed is more than 70. When choosing the type of activity, check whether it is prohibited by Czech law. If you need a Czech commercial organization to hide company data, then we recommend registering or buying a company in a classic offshore, since in the Czech Republic all company data must be entered on the official website of the country's Ministry of Justice.
Offshore in the Czech Republic - advantages
- The registration / renewal procedure is simple and clear. Takes up to 10-14 days.
- No residency requirements for the founder/director. There is no need to involve Czech citizens in the work.
- Opportunity to work without payroll.
- Increasing the reputation of the company in the eyes of business partners. The possibility of opening an account and lending in any European bank.
- Lack of interest in the company from third parties - government agencies of European countries that are fighting offshore companies.
- The European registration of the company serves to protect the business from persecution by international tax organizations.
Finance Business Service provides assistance to anyone who needs an offshore company - the Czech Republic is one of the countries in which we are ready to offer an already established company or assistance in registering it from scratch. We relieve clients of the need to collect a package of documents and visit government agencies. You cannot leave Kyiv now, but do not want to delay the registration of a Czech company? We work remotely, so we know how to help you!