Form of government:Parliamentary republic
Area:78 866 km2
Currency:Czech Koruna (CZK)
Virtual office in the Czech Republic
A virtual office is a win-win alternative to a regular office, when a company does not need to rent a room, but it cannot do without a postal address and e-mail. The concept of “virtual office” implies a list of services, thanks to which the company will be able to fully function without gathering employees under one roof. Moreover, by giving preference to a virtual office, staff can be hired from any corner of Ukraine and the world.
What does a virtual office in the Czech Republic include?
- Real postal address. All postal items - letters, parcels, etc., received at the postal address, are necessarily redirected to the owner of the virtual office. Delivery of correspondence is possible both by fax and e-mail, and by courier.
- The presence of a telephone assistant. All phone calls to the company number are answered by a qualified secretary. If necessary, it forwards calls to the phone numbers specified by the client. The working time of the secretary is discussed - it can be both working hours and non-working hours, weekends, holidays.
- Assistance in renting a conference room equipped with everything necessary for meetings, negotiations, sessions. None of the partners or clients will guess that the company does not have its own office.
5 reasons to “open” a virtual office
- Reducing material costs due to the fact that you do not need to rent an office space;
- No need to organize workplaces, buy office equipment, install utilities, etc.;
- Increasing business reputation due to the presence of a legal address in prestigious areas of Prague and large Czech cities;
- Ability to work remotely around the clock
- Narrow staff. No need to maintain a secretary and technical workers.
The service “virtual office” from the company Finance Business Service is a complete replacement for the traditional Call-center, multichannel telephone number, call forwarding and professional secretary services. It is important that company secretaries speak foreign languages (Czech, English), speak clearly and competently. When changing the legal address of the company, the number is retained for it.