Form of government:Parliamentary republic
Area:64 500 кm2
Open a corporate account with Rietumu Bank
About the Bank
Rietumu is one of the largest banks in the Baltics, specializing in servicing businesses and private fortunes. The bank operates extensively in international markets and provides a full range of financial services to its clients both in the Baltics and in Ukraine, Europe and other regions. Rietumu is:
- one of the first private banks in Latvia
- more than 15 years of experience in the Baltic States, the CIS and Europe
- representative offices in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, France, Romania
- leasing services in Ukraine
- the most modern office financial center in Latvia Rietumu Capital Center
- a full range of services for servicing regional and international businesses
- a wide range of private state management solutions
- full customer support in international financial markets
- quality and personal service
- individual approach in decision making
- modern banking technologies
- integrity, reliability and confidentiality.
- highly professional team of specialists
- service in Latvian, Russian, English and French
- operations on accounts, including remote management;
- transfers and currency transactions;
- financing and documentary operations;
- deposit and card products;
- profitable placement of free funds and asset management.
The procedure for opening accounts in these banks, on the one hand, fully complies with the norms of international law and the “know your client” principle, on the other hand, it does not pose complex and often unsolvable tasks for a potential client. These banks do not require a bank reference from a world-famous world bank or apostilled and notarized English translations of your housing bills, telephone conversations, etc. and so on.
Their huge advantage is the ability to use Russian as a "working" language, starting with communication with tellers and ending with the preparation in Russian of all documents related to the management of your account.
Documents required for account opening
- Certificate of Incorporation under Apostille
- Memorandum and Articles of Association under Apostille
- Minutes of the shareholders on the appointment of the director
- Power of Attorney under Apostille
- Copy of the passport
office by fax, phone and over the Internet
Minimum balance on the account:
Minimum balance on the account - $ 0
Commission for opening a new account for companies from the EU, CIS, OECD, China (including Hong Kong), Andorra, Georgia, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, the Isle of Man, Serbia, Singapore and Montenegro will remain unchanged - 150 euros . For companies from other countries and jurisdictions, the commission for opening a new account will be 450 euros.
Terms of account opening:
About 2 weeks
A personal visit by the beneficiary and the account manager of the representative office in Kyiv or at the office of our company is obligatory.